** NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW :(
Want to try out textivate this weekend? (until Sunday 23rd April 2017)
Go to http://www.textivate.com/?new=1 and click the "Log in / subscribe" button. Select "Log in" and enter the following:
Password: [leave this empty]
Student password: student1234
This will give you the equivalent of student access to textivate. With this you can:
- Put your own texts / matching items into textivate and try out the activities that are automatically created based on them.
- Add data into the extras tab to add video / audio / image / parallel text, as well as text to speech.
- Save your texts in local storage via local storage icon (the filing cabinet).
- Try out the ready-made French resources on "Textivate Plus" (see link on the textivate home page).
- Browse the thousands of resources available via the search icon (the spyglass).
You will not be able to do any of the following (which require teacher access):
- Upload resources to textivate.
- Share resources with others / make links to a resource or activity.
- Create a sequence (as this requires the resource to be uploaded).
- Create a scoreboard challenge.
- Print worksheets.
Check out the textivate user guides for more info about what textivate can do and how you can do it: